This website is a collection of thoughts on research and books that interest me, and my experiences as a graduate student and technical writer (and research snapshot writer). The posts are categorized using the following tags:
A little bit about me:
- 👨🏻🎓 Student. I have been a student all my life. My academic interests include public health and geography (specifically healthy cities).
- 👨🏻💻 Writer. I am a technical writer and research snapshot writer by profession. And, I also write for casual and academic reasons.
- 👨🏻🏫 Director. I volunteer for non-profits that interest me. Typically I help with governance, information technology, and web design.
- 🧙🏻♂️ Reader/Gamer. More often than not I'll reach for an book before a controller, but I still enjoy some games.
What I’m working on
A little bit about what I am currently working on:
- ✍🏻 Technical Writing. I research, prepare, review, and maintain technical documents for a team of engineers.
- 🔬 Translating Research. I prepare plain language summaries on the findings of public health research projects.
- 👟 Non-Profit Directing. I am a Director for a small non-profit that organizes women's mental health and fitness programs.
- 🎓 PhD Applications. I am preparing PhD applications to continue my studies in public health and geography.
- 🖥 This Website. I write about and share my thoughts and experiences on the topics that interest me.
- 🏡 Special Project.